Friday, February 24, 2012

[Avid-L2] Re: Going Freelance

 

Many thanks for all the kinds words and advice!

I'm living in the Netherlands and I'm starting with a three month project which gives me some time to get to the next thing. I'm editing a documentary style project about a sportsclub.

Tnx again guys!

Bas

--- In Avid-L2@yahoogroups.com, "basvanschellen" <basvanschellen@...> wrote:
>
> Hey guys,
>
> This might not concern most of you, but still, I like this forum enough to just post this here. After working for my current employer for the last 7 years I've decided to go and work as a freelance Editor.
> So... starting March 1st I'll be all alone in this crazy video world!
>
> That's all :)
>
> Bas
>

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
Search the official Complete Avid-L archives at:   http://archives.bengrosser.com/avid/
.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment