Sunday, February 5, 2012

[Avid-L2] 6.0.1 should ship tomorrow

 

From the Avid community forums posted Feb 4th.

"The Good News............ I have the 6.0.1 update for MC and Symphony in my hot little hands now and the moderators are testing the download this weekend to ensure they download and open - both editing app's and both platforms. I have asked that they report back by Monday 2/6 by noon with the hopes that if all goes well we can launch Monday afternoon say 3-4 PM ET.

The bad news is that 10.0.1 is still being worked and I wont have news on that score until Monday but it still will need to go through tetsing so I am not expecting you will see that for a bit.

marianna"

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
Search the official Complete Avid-L archives at:   http://archives.bengrosser.com/avid/
.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment