Saturday, January 28, 2012

Re: [Avid-L2] Re: 50mbps MPEG into a PDW-F70?

 

Keith,

Exactly what I has hoping to get -- straight info from someone's
who's been there and done that! Thank you so much! (And why
didn't I think to call my Sony guy? Doh...)

Well, Bouke, look's like I'll be getting in line for the U2...
everyone seems to be out of stock right now. Thanks.

Tim Selander
Tokyo, Japan

On 1/29/12 2:21 AM, Keith Rollinson wrote:
> I had a PDW-F70, and when I inquired w/ a Sony rep a couple of years ago as
> to the feasibility/reasoning of exactly your query, was told no, as it would
> still require significant HW mod to do so.
>

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
Search the official Complete Avid-L archives at:   http://archives.bengrosser.com/avid/
.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment