Saturday, January 28, 2012

[Avid-L2] Re: Thank You Editor's Lounge

 

Between all the discussion of dimension and disparity, inter axial and inter ocular, optical flow and depth mapping etc.... I'm still seeing double and I'm not wearing any 3D glasses. What a fun discussion in Fusion/Dimension Land. Silly me I thought 3D was shot with only 2 cameras but you can add a bunch more in certain instances. Now my head is spinning with perspective depth and a dash of planar tracking with a little Mocha on the side. Fun stuff and I'm really glad someone else get's to do it. ;-)

--- In Avid-L2@yahoogroups.com, "Terence Curren" <tcurren@...> wrote:
>
> :-)
>
> --- In Avid-L2@yahoogroups.com, Jeff Krebs <rockinjeff@> wrote:
> >
> > Thank you to all the folks at Alpha Dogs and the editor's lounge for most
> > excellent event!
> > Loved it!
> >
> > Cheers
> > Jeff Krebs
> > eyeon Software
> >
> >
> > [Non-text portions of this message have been removed]
> >
>

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
Search the official Complete Avid-L archives at:   http://archives.bengrosser.com/avid/
.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment