Saturday, January 7, 2012

[Avid-L2] Re: News: Blackmagic Releases Avid DNxHD Public Beta Update for HyperDeck Studio

 

Man I really am behind the 8 ball.... dave c beat me to it.
M and M

--- In Avid-L2@yahoogroups.com, "Marianna" <marianna.montague@...> wrote:
>
> Hey what can I say - I was out for over a week :)
>
> " do you know if they plan to add DNx to their $400 portable unit?"
>
> No I dont know but I will find out.
> Me
>
> --- In Avid-L2@yahoogroups.com, Greg Huson <Greg@> wrote:
> >
> > That was emailed by BM just before the holidays, if I recall correctly, to little or now fanfare - must of been some other thing grabbing the nerd-news cycle.
> >
> > I'm thinking about trying it for protools chase, since I don't have the slots to add a deck link card, and I haven't been successful in forcing Media Composer to chase (without the offensively priced 'video satellite.') Anyone using it this way?
> >
> > MM, do you know if they plan to add DNx to their $400 portable unit?
> >
> > gh
> > ----------------------------------------------------
> > Greg Huson
> > Secret Headquarters, Inc
> > Post Production / Production
> > Culver City, CA
> > 323 677 2092
> > www.DigitalServiceStation.com
> > greg (at) SecretHQ.com
> > facebook.com/greg.huson
> > www.SecretHQ.com
> >
> >
> >
> > On Jan 6, 2012, at 2:19 PM, Marianna wrote:
> >
> > > Not sure if this was posted yet..........
> > >
> > > http://provideocoalition.com/index.php/news/story/blackmagic_design_releases_avid_dnxhd_public_beta_update_for_hyperdeck_stud/
> > >
> > > Marianna
> > >
> > >
> >
>

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
Search the official Complete Avid-L archives at:   http://archives.bengrosser.com/avid/
MARKETPLACE

Stay on top of your group activity without leaving the page you're on - Get the Yahoo! Toolbar now.

.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment