Sunday, January 8, 2012

[Avid-L2] Mac Avid MC 5.5.3.2 keyboard & mouse gone crazy

 

Forwarded - anyone?

Begin forwarded message:

> From: "hllndc" <crispinholland@gmail.com>
> Date: 8 January 2012 04:00:47 GMT
>
> After a month of not using it, I started up Avid MC 5.5.3.2 on my Mac Pro OS 10.6.8 and I can't use it as the keyboard won't respond at all, and the mouse isn't much better. Any mouse click has a 6 second delay before it carries out any command, and sometimes it seems that a modifier key thinks that it's being held down at the same time. I'm in the UK and I've seen MC6 users posting that they are unable to work for possibly the same reason - foreign (to the USA) keyboards. In my settings palate a UK keyboard is not present as it would be normally. Any ideas? I have a deadline, surprise, surprise, and of course, it's the weekend...
>
>

With best wishes,
Roger Shufflebottom
rogershuff@yahoo.co.uk
+44 7973 543 660

[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
Search the official Complete Avid-L archives at:   http://archives.bengrosser.com/avid/
MARKETPLACE

Stay on top of your group activity without leaving the page you're on - Get the Yahoo! Toolbar now.

.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment