Friday, December 23, 2011

Re: [Avid-L2] Re: OT - Happy Holidays

Dang.
OK, I drank your beer.
Live & learn... and happy 2012!


On Fri, Dec 23, 2011 at 3:10 PM, Marianna <marianna.montague@avid.com>wrote:

> **
>
>
> A man after my own heart.... Love that stuff. Not sure if I like the 15 or
> the 18 best but Macallan is one of my favorites. Pinch is #1 and Glen Ord
> is #3 with Macallan coming in at #2.
>
> Dog park here I come John -Samson is going to have one heck of a week with
> me.
>
> marianna
>
> p.s. Terry and Roger - I still LOVE my Vino though :)
>
> --- In Avid-L2@yahoogroups.com, Rich Ford <rrfavid@...> wrote:
> >
> > And I raise a REAL glass of The Macallan 18 to you Marianna :-).
> >
> > Happy Holidays MM and thanks for all that you do for this community.
> >
> > - Rich
> >
> > Rich Ford
> > Film & Television Editor
> > Hot Sprocket Films
> > San Diego
> >
> > At 03:28 PM 12/23/2011 +0000, you wrote:
> > >Thank you - I raise a virtual glass of claret to you!
> > >
> > >On 23 Dec 2011, at 14:51, Marianna wrote:
> > >
> > > > Hello Everyone-
> > > >
> > > > Before I get ready to close down the laptop and take the next week
> off
> > > (use em or lose em vacations days ;), I wanted to wish everyone on the
> > > list a Happy Holiday.
> > > >
> > > > I also wanted to thank the many folks on this list for your kindness
> > > and support over the past year. It was a tough one medically but it's
> > > over and raring to go!
> > > >
> > > > Bring on 2012!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
> > > >
> > > > Have a wonderful holiday everyone and a happy New Year!
> > > >
> > > > Marianna
> > > >
> > > >
> > >
> > >With best wishes,
> > >Roger Shufflebottom
> > >rogershuff@...
> > >+44 7973 543 660
> >
>
>
>


[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]

------------------------------------

Search the official Complete Avid-L archives at: http://archives.bengrosser.com/avid/
Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Avid-L2/

<*> Your email settings:
Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to:
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Avid-L2/join
(Yahoo! ID required)

<*> To change settings via email:
Avid-L2-digest@yahoogroups.com
Avid-L2-fullfeatured@yahoogroups.com

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
Avid-L2-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

No comments:

Post a Comment