Sunday, December 4, 2011

[Avid-L2] Sony J-30 hook up issues

 

Hi L2ers,
I'm trying to hook up a Sony J-30 deck to Avid 5.5.2 I have tried with firewire (as DV) and with Avid MojoSDI and Keyspan to RS232 and also with keyspan to remote connecter on the J-30, None of the setups worked. I had previously gotten it to work via firewire (without Keyspan) but only once. Does anyone have any experience with the workflow? What "Deck Configuration" do I need? Do I need to set "Controller Settings" ? When I first put the Keyspan in it wanted to set it up as a modem. Any thoughts would be greatly appreciated.

My setup is Mac PowerBook OSX 10.6.8, 2.93GHz Intel Core 2 Duo, 8GB DDR3 RAM. Avid Media Composer 5.5.2, Avid Mojo SDI (SD), Keyspan Serial to USB.

[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
Search the official Complete Avid-L archives at:   http://archives.bengrosser.com/avid/
MARKETPLACE

Stay on top of your group activity without leaving the page you're on - Get the Yahoo! Toolbar now.

.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment