Saturday, November 19, 2011

Re: [Avid-L2] Has Anyone Asked This?

During beta I upgraded the OS without upgrading or reloading the particular beta version. Specifically, cloned the boot drive, upgraded the OS, then continued working of the new 10.7.1 boot drive. Of course, a couple days later, I put in a new beta version - they had warned us that they wanted us to move to 10.7 on the next 'drop.' So, I'm not saying what you want to do will work, but in at least one case, it worked for me.

gh
----------------------------------------------------
Greg Huson
Secret Headquarters, Inc
Post Production / Production
Culver City, CA
323 677 2092
www.DigitalServiceStation.com
greg (at) SecretHQ.com
facebook.com/greg.huson
www.SecretHQ.com

On Nov 19, 2011, at 3:08 PM, David Dodson wrote:

>
> So I'm on Snow Leopard 10.6.8. I've got MC 5.5.3. NOW... It seems to be commonly accepted that MC 6.0 will work on Snow Leopard.
>
> BUT... if I upgrade to 6.0 now...then LATER upgrade the OS to Lion, do I have to somehow uninstall then reinstall my shiny new Composer 6.0?
>
> AND... I'm assuming that any projects I'm currently working in 5.5.3 WILL play nice in 6.0 on Snow Leopard... right?
>
> Thanks,
>
> David
>
> David Dodson
> davidadodson@sbcglobal.net
>
> [Non-text portions of this message have been removed]
>
>

------------------------------------

Search the official Complete Avid-L archives at: http://archives.bengrosser.com/avid/
Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Avid-L2/

<*> Your email settings:
Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to:
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Avid-L2/join
(Yahoo! ID required)

<*> To change settings via email:
Avid-L2-digest@yahoogroups.com
Avid-L2-fullfeatured@yahoogroups.com

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
Avid-L2-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

No comments:

Post a Comment