Saturday, September 3, 2011

Re: [Avid-L2] IMAGE IMPORT ERROR

 

Try importing them from the desktop. Sometimes it's the file path that is
the culprit.

Bye, Christian
On Sep 4, 2011 12:46 AM, "paul.hartel" <phartel@yahoo.com> wrote:
> All right everybody: how do I solve this one?
>
> I'm trying to import still images - photos: jpg, png, tiffs, and for some
reason, I'm getting DISK - INVALID FILENAME - SYNTAX error. I'm mystified.
The files open in Preview, Photoshop, etc, and yet I can't import them into
Avid.
>
> I've tried renaming them; opening in Photoshop and saving as copies. Still
can't import them.
>
> Any clues?
>
> Thanks,
>
> PH
>
> P.S. I'm able to import other images, so it's just this batch (all
downloaded from the internet. (And all public domain.)
>

[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
Search the offical complete Avid-L archives at:   http://archives.bengrosser.com/avid/

If you want to donate to Red Cross quake relief, you can do so through your cell phone. Text redcross to 90999 to make a $10 donation. It will be on your next cell bill.
MARKETPLACE

Stay on top of your group activity without leaving the page you're on - Get the Yahoo! Toolbar now.


A bad score is 598. A bad idea is not checking yours, at freecreditscore.com.
.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment