Sunday, September 25, 2011

[Avid-L2] In Theory, Is This Possible?

 


So... if I get a Promise R4 Thunderbolt drive... and I already have a 17" MBP, latest generation, Thunderbolt port, Express card slot, etc., etc., and if I have two Thunderbolt-ported 27" Cinema Displays... could I, in theory, daisy chain all that together and end up with a dual-monitor config typical of how systems are set up?

Could I then add a Mojo DX and hook up an external 42" HD Panny plasma monitor, as a sort of a client monitor? What am I missing here? I've never hooked any of these Nitrises of Mojoses to a laptop -- only the tower -- so I don't know what the Mojo hooks up to on the MBP. I would also like to hook up a couple of small Genelecs.

Is this pie in the sky? Am I a starry-eyed dreamer?

Thanks,

David

> __

David Dodson
davidadodson@sbcglobal.net

[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
Search the official Complete Avid-L archives at:   http://archives.bengrosser.com/avid/
MARKETPLACE

Stay on top of your group activity without leaving the page you're on - Get the Yahoo! Toolbar now.

.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment