Saturday, August 6, 2011

Re: [Avid-L2] Re: Too Good A Job Issue?

 

It's based on the client.
Some recognize my best effort, and that's what they get. Some don't.

 
Today, I'm cutting for my boss's daughter's wedding rehearsal dinner.
It's Saturday. He's getting my best.

Curtis Nichols
Señor Editor
PCS Production Co.
Irving, Tx.
------------------

________________________________
From: Greg Huson
Subject: Re: [Avid-L2] Re: Too Good A Job Issue?

I recall when I first learned the concept of the 'fire hydrant.'. It was very cynical then, it's still cynical now...  We all make jokes about it, but do we actually do it?  I'm a pretty cynical guy, but somehow, most of the time, I still TRY to approach some level of art or craft...  Even in the smallest way. 

[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
Search the offical complete Avid-L archives at:   http://archives.bengrosser.com/avid/

If you want to donate to Red Cross quake relief, you can do so through your cell phone. Text redcross to 90999 to make a $10 donation. It will be on your next cell bill.
.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment