Saturday, July 30, 2011

Re: [Avid-L2] Re: MC v5.5.2 MAC Production Suite: Is "Avid DVD" Windows-Only?

 

That's where my money is- Hardware 'abstraction' coming with 6.

Why won't your nehalem work with lion? I thought everything from harpertown on would run 64 bit.

I have a Kona 3 and io express running on the same CPU- but I'm guessing you're out of slots. Second graphics card is a great idea! Also, and I'm sure you noticed this- avid can use the serial port on the k3- you don't need an additional keyspan.

Pretty sure making 720 into 480 is in the format tab of a 720 project... But I'm not at a machine right now.

GH
__________________________
Greg Huson
Chief
Secret Headquarters, inc
Greg (at) SecretHQ.Com
www.SecretHQ.com
www.DigitalServiceStation.com
Sent from my iPad

On Jul 30, 2011, at 1:23 AM, "Jesstator" <jesstator@ettingerproductions.com> wrote:

>
> My hope is Avid/AJA will announce support for the Kona3 on Media
> Composer *prior* to the release of v6.x. If not, I may have to swap the
> Kona3 for the I/O Express (or other viable solution).

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
Search the offical complete Avid-L archives at:   http://archives.bengrosser.com/avid/

If you want to donate to Red Cross quake relief, you can do so through your cell phone. Text redcross to 90999 to make a $10 donation. It will be on your next cell bill.
.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment