Friday, July 1, 2011

Re: [Avid-L2] Re: The FCPX thread

 


On Jul 1, 2011, at 3:46 PM, Benjamin Hershleder wrote:

> Dennis, there's little doubt that I most likely take the prize for
being the most immature and off-topic on the Avid-L2. I hope you
weren't offended. I honestly would feel badly if you were.

I say:

Nah, I'm not offended. It's just as you described, which is to say
immature, juvenile, silly, shock words. Sorta like farting in public
as loudly as you can. Everybody knows farts are funny. And juvenile,
immature humor, but still funny. Perhaps inappropriate in my
opinion . . . . and sometimes not so funny.
But no, I'm not offended by it. It just didn't make me laugh like
you described. Not at all. I didn't even smile. Sorry.

Dennis Degan, Video Editor-Consultant-Knowledge Bank
NBC Today Show, New York

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
Search the offical complete Avid-L archives at:   http://archives.bengrosser.com/avid/

If you want to donate to Red Cross quake relief, you can do so through your cell phone. Text redcross to 90999 to make a $10 donation. It will be on your next cell bill.
.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment