Saturday, May 28, 2011

Re: [Avid-L2] Audio Timecode only one channel

 


I'm a bit confused. By 'audio timecode' I generally understand audible timecode recorded onto an audio channel, then deciphered by Read Audio Timecode.

But I'm betting you mean that there is an Audio TC database entry for ch1, but not for ch2 of your source material?

What version of MC are you on?

On 28 mei 2011, at 23:05, Aidan O'Brien wrote:

> I'm trying to generate audio EDLs on my
> current project. I'm getting audio TC on channel 1 of my audio tracks, but
> the avid will not recognise audio timecode on channel 2.

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
Search the offical complete Avid-L archives at:   http://archives.bengrosser.com/avid/

If you want to donate to Red Cross quake relief, you can do so through your cell phone. Text redcross to 90999 to make a $10 donation. It will be on your next cell bill.
MARKETPLACE

Stay on top of your group activity without leaving the page you're on - Get the Yahoo! Toolbar now.


Get great advice about dogs and cats. Visit the Dog & Cat Answers Center.

.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment