Friday, May 27, 2011

[Avid-L2] Re: problem installing 5.5.2

 

OK, so it looks like a permissions problem with my admin status on the laptop. It works now, but I have to open projects from the folder where they sit, and then it works great. If I change to a new location, I again am locked out till I open a project there.

Weird. Not avid, in house IT to blame for this one I think.

SMA

--- In Avid-L2@yahoogroups.com, "Steve" <steve.cuts@...> wrote:
>
> Assertion failed: IsValidPosixPath(tmp.getTerminatedBuffer())File: /snapshot/relengsnow6_1304608925/coresw/core/Projects/Mac/.../Src/filesys/AmacFileSystemObject c,Line:618
>
> this is way above my understanding.
>
> Anyone else have an idea?
>
> Thanks
>
> SMA
>

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
Search the offical complete Avid-L archives at:   http://archives.bengrosser.com/avid/

If you want to donate to Red Cross quake relief, you can do so through your cell phone. Text redcross to 90999 to make a $10 donation. It will be on your next cell bill.
.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment