Saturday, May 28, 2011

[Avid-L2] Audio Timecode only one channel

 

Good evening Avid-L

Further to my previous e-mail. I'm trying to generate audio EDLs on my
current project. I'm getting audio TC on channel 1 of my audio tracks, but
the avid will not recognise audio timecode on channel 2. When I click one
the "get track info" on my timeline, it will not see any audio timecode for
channel 2 on any of these clips, and EDL manager cannot see a clip name and
defaults time to zero hour code.

Has anyone else seen this?

Regards

Aidan

[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
Search the offical complete Avid-L archives at:   http://archives.bengrosser.com/avid/

If you want to donate to Red Cross quake relief, you can do so through your cell phone. Text redcross to 90999 to make a $10 donation. It will be on your next cell bill.
.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment