Saturday, April 23, 2011

Fwd: [Avid-L2] Re: Are you app-nostic?

 

Well that was pretty dopey of me. I filter FCP-L and Avid-L2 into the
same mailbox. This post was on Avid-L2, a list I don't moderate. I
still think the comment was inappropriate, but it's not my place to
take any moderation actions on Avid-L2... not that I could anyway.

Jeff, I'm sorry about my post below.

Jim

Begin forwarded message:

> From: Jim Feeley <jfeeley@gmail.com>
> Date: April 23, 2011 2:01:39 PM PDT
> To: Avid-L2@yahoogroups.com
> Subject: Re: [Avid-L2] Re: Are you app-nostic?
>
> That was inappropriate. Don't do it again. Wait, you won't for at
> least a while.
>
> Jim
> FCP-L moderator
>
> On Apr 23, 2011, at 10:14 AM, Multimediac wrote:
>
>>
>> Well... it's OK to be Christian if you ...

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
Search the offical complete Avid-L archives at:   http://archives.bengrosser.com/avid/

If you want to donate to Red Cross quake relief, you can do so through your cell phone. Text redcross to 90999 to make a $10 donation. It will be on your next cell bill.
.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment