Friday, April 29, 2011

[Avid-L2] MC5 on my Dell... WinXP or Win7?

 

I just picked up Media Composer v5.x for my personal use at home. Checking the readme, I see that my computer (Dell M6300 laptop) is only qualified to run MC5 on WinXP Pro 32 bit.
I was thinking of upgrading the OS to Win7. Has anyone tried this? I don't want to spend the money for the new OS if I'm just going to have to roll back. Also, since v6 will be 64 bit only, I'm wondering if this laptop will be qualified for the next release at all.

thanks in advance,

Steve Pomerantz
www.stevepomerantzeditorial.com

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
Search the offical complete Avid-L archives at:   http://archives.bengrosser.com/avid/

If you want to donate to Red Cross quake relief, you can do so through your cell phone. Text redcross to 90999 to make a $10 donation. It will be on your next cell bill.
MARKETPLACE

Get great advice about dogs and cats. Visit the Dog & Cat Answers Center.


Stay on top of your group activity without leaving the page you're on - Get the Yahoo! Toolbar now.

.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment