Saturday, February 19, 2011

Re: [Avid-L2] Symphony owners?

 

I own a Meridien Symphony. It's in mothballs. I now do all the editing
in MC5, and everything else via AE/Shake/Nuke/Color, but don't have what
I'd call a practical HD/2K CC workflow at the moment. If I had to make a
move right now I'd probably go Resolve or Scratch. I vote for a unified
product: MC + Symph CC + scriptsync. I'd pay $1000 for the upgrade from MC5.

--
Pete O
POP Pictures
Orlando

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:

Search the offical complete Avid-L archives at:   http://archives.bengrosser.com/avid/

MARKETPLACE

Stay on top of your group activity without leaving the page you're on - Get the Yahoo! Toolbar now.


Find useful articles and helpful tips on living with Fibromyalgia. Visit the Fibromyalgia Zone today!

.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment