Friday, February 11, 2011

[Avid-L2] XDCAM HD for Sony Vegas

 

A client wants me to capture DVCProHD tapes, then give him the files to edit in
Sony Vegas. If I capture in Symphony using the XDCAM HD 50mb MXF digitize
setting, will he be able to edit using my MXF files? Seems too easy, so I'm not
hopeful. Maybe I'd be better off using the FCP capturing to ProResHD. I don't
want to export. Just digitize and give him the hard drive.

Curtis Nichols
Señor Editor
PCS Production Co.
Irving, Tx.
------------------
"Please call me if you don't receive this email."
------------------

[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:

Search the offical complete Avid-L archives at:   http://archives.bengrosser.com/avid/

MARKETPLACE

Find useful articles and helpful tips on living with Fibromyalgia. Visit the Fibromyalgia Zone today!


Stay on top of your group activity without leaving the page you're on - Get the Yahoo! Toolbar now.

.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment