Saturday, February 26, 2011

[Avid-L2] Re: Symphony demo in Manhattan?

 

Scott - we have a PC based Symphony Nitris DX, if that would be of interest to test drive, and we're across the river in Englewood Cliffs, NJ. If you're interested, email me off list and I could 'try' to arrange it with all the suits.

DB

--- In Avid-L2@yahoogroups.com, Scott Ham <scottham.list@...> wrote:
>
> On Feb 26, 2011, at 7:13 AM, switthaus <switthaus@...> wrote:
>
>
>
> I would take a DS...oh you meant scotch or pizza? I thought he choice was
> between an expensive MC over a finishing system... ;-)
>
> I kid, I kid...
>
> It's a good point, though. I started looking at the DS but I fear
> introducing a PC based Avid to our Mac based shop. I assume we would only
> run into the occasional font issue. Our network is Xserve based but we could
> make that work.
>
>
> Are there any other gotchas I might not be thinking of? Besides the price
> difference?
>
>
> [Non-text portions of this message have been removed]
>

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:

Search the offical complete Avid-L archives at:   http://archives.bengrosser.com/avid/

.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment