Saturday, February 5, 2011

[Avid-L2] Re: MC5 new keyframe behaviour + workflow

 



--- In Avid-L2@yahoogroups.com, "shieldsy72" <PaulShieldsAvidL@...> wrote:
>
>
>
> --- In Avid-L2@yahoogroups.com, "Douglas" <douglas@> wrote:
> >
> > Paul,
> > I made this short Video Tutorial for you just a moment ago.
> > Maybe it will help you find a more accurate way to do what you described.
> > http://www.screencast.com/t/luT285SpA
>
> Can you do that 300 times in 2 hours? I think not.
>
> If I want a cumbersome system that gets the job done eventually with longterm damage to my tendons, I'll buy FCP.
>

Of course I wouldn't!
If I was going to have to repeat that 300 times in 2 hours I would be dragging the effect icon to all the other clips I wanted to apply the same effect to.
If I didn't need to do the hypothetical 300 times in 2 hours just then, I would drag the effect icon into a bin and use it when I needed it later.
Regards,
Douglas

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:

Search the offical complete Avid-L archives at:   http://archives.bengrosser.com/avid/

.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment