Sunday, January 9, 2011

[Avid-L2] Re: MC 5.0.3.7 still memory issues

 

Similar config, similar problem on the memory leak front. My projects are large features. The current version still can't handle them correctly without having chronic memory issues.

--- In Avid-L2@yahoogroups.com, gerald van Leipsig <GeraldAvid@...> wrote:
>
> Installed MC 5.0.3.7r yesterday, as the readme suggested this patch would resolve the memory-leak problem that has plagued me since upgrading to MC 5.0.
> In my situation (Macpro with Matrox MXO 2 mini) I have seen no improvement.
> Exporting an AAF became impossible with certain consolidated AMA clips that caused no problems in 5.0.3.5 (filesize over 2GB error, which was not the case).
>
> Two weeks ago on the 'normal' 5.0.3.7, some XDcamHD materiaal wasn't recognized when I tried to link to it via AMA. Went back to 5.0.3.5 and everything linked fine again...
>
> So now again I'm back to 5.0.3.5, waiting and hoping for some real improvement...
>
> Just thought I'd share this...
>
> Regards, Gerald.
>

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:

Search the offical complete Avid-L archives at:   http://archives.bengrosser.com/avid/

.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment