Thursday, December 23, 2010

Re: [Avid-L2] Re: FCP chops one frame of Avid exported QT prores 422 HQ clip

 

John - completely stupid question here...

Why are you using FCP for this as opposed to AE, or even Avid's
stabilization? Seems like more of a hassle to me...

--
Tim McLaughlin
Final Cut and Avid Editor
http://vimeo.com/mcltim
www.mcltim.com

On Thu, Dec 23, 2010 at 6:49 PM, johnrobmoore <bigfish@pacbell.net> wrote:

>
>
> Yeah I guess I could shot gun but I'm dealing with a finished sequence that
> I'm pulling the clips from. You're right I could extend the shot before I
> export then hopefully remember to trim it back when I import the clip. Right
> now I've been doing the opposite and pulling back the the incoming shot a
> frame. Shhhhhhh don't tell the offline guys I'm sure that one frame will
> upset the comic timing to where the scene will lose all it's humor and once
> again I'll be leaving the funny on the floor. ;-)
>

[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:

Search the offical complete Avid-L archives at:   http://archives.bengrosser.com/avid/

.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment