Saturday, November 7, 2009

Re: [Avid-L2] Re: Urgent - 23.97 to 30I More

Stand by Terry -

If this works, I have a local friend on MC4.0 who owes me some favors -
AND who works out of their home, so she only has to run down the steps to
the basement rather than drive anywhere. I'll try her first before I ask
you to make a special trip.

Thanks again!!
Mark


>
>
> Ah, that would help A LOT. That would take me down to just re-digitizing
> and re-rendering, rather than having to re create all the Pan and Zoom
> effects.
>
> I'm not on 4.0 yet - my box is too old, and I'm trying to limp it along
> until I can get a new Mac. I'll shoot the sequence over off list.
>
> I REALLY appreciate this help. Might actually make it possible for me to
> sleep this weekend. Program is to premier Monday night at a big wig party
> - and I'm already booked with other work on Monday.
>
> Mark
>
>
>
>> Mark,
>>
>> I do have one more suggestion since there are so many Pan and Zoom
>> effects. Do you have access to a copy of 4.0? If so, you can convert
>> the sequence from 23.98 to 29.97. All the clips won't change frame
>> rates, so you would still want to use the EDL route for them.
>>
>> Now cut the EDLed clip timeline on an upper track of your converted
>> timeline. Drag the 30 frame clips down to replace their counterparts
>> on the converted timeline. The effects should all translate which
>> will save all of your titles, P&Z and other effects.
>>
>> If you don't have access to 4.0, send me the sequence and I can go
>> in
>> and convert it for you. Or maybe someone else on the list is already
>> at work with a 4.0 system and can help you faster.
>>
>> Terry
>>
>>
>
>
> --
>
> S.R. Productions
> 195 W Broad St
> Salunga PA 17538
> 717-393-5504 / Cell 717-203-0976
>


--

S.R. Productions
195 W Broad St
Salunga PA 17538
717-393-5504 / Cell 717-203-0976


------------------------------------

Search the offical complete Avid-L archives at: http://archives.bengrosser.com/avid/

Everything you MUST know about Color Correction in one book: http://tinyurl.com/ColorCorectionforvideo Get your copy todayYahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Avid-L2/

<*> Your email settings:
Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to:
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Avid-L2/join
(Yahoo! ID required)

<*> To change settings via email:
Avid-L2-digest@yahoogroups.com
Avid-L2-fullfeatured@yahoogroups.com

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
Avid-L2-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

No comments:

Post a Comment