Saturday, October 24, 2009

Re: [Avid-L2] [Blatant PR] Avid Screencast

Thanks, Barry! Great idea, I'll definitely do this one. I'm trying to
pre-produce a couple of episodes, because with work and two small
kids, I'm not sure I'll be able to make time for the podcast every
week.

So thanks again and keep the ideas coming!


Bye,
Christian

On Sat, Oct 24, 2009 at 12:16, Barry Stevens <bazza76@mac.com> wrote:
>
>
>
> Nice piece Christian, next maybe you could show a soft reveal on an
> effect or title, using Animatte?
> Not real time, but very "effective" - pun intended.
>
> On 23 Oct 2009, at 20:19, Christian Foerster wrote:
>
> > Hi,
> >
> > I always wondered why there are billions of FCP tutorial podcasts and
> > not a single one for Avid (maybe no one gives a crap, I'll find out
> > soon enough). Sure, there are the user tutorials on Avid's community
> > site, but I just wanted to search the iTunes store and find something
> > that just delivered a new episode every week.
> >
> > So this never materialized. And I thought, I might be able do a
> > podcast like this. So after sitting on the domain for two years or so,
> > I finally started a podcast. It's available at
> > http://www.avidscreencast.com (or on the iTunes Store, of course).
> >
> > If you have a couple of minutes, check it out and tell me what you
> > think. This week, it's shiny reflections, next week will be toggling
> > timeline views with your keyboard.
> >
> > I will, of course, steal any tip from this list, make no mistake about
> > it (like the field dominance change trick from Bouke), because I'm way
> > too limited to come up with stuff myself! I'll always credit you,
> > though. (No! No money! It's all for the fame!)
> >
> > Anyway, sorry for blathering on like this, (seriously, I haven't even
> > had a beer).
> >
> > Did I mention that when you subscribe, the podcast fairy will grant
> > you a wish?
> >
> > Have a nice weekend (if you have one),
> > Christian
> >
> >
>
> [Non-text portions of this message have been removed]
>
>


------------------------------------

Search the offical complete Avid-L archives at:

http://archives.bengrosser.com/avid/

Avid L2, Where the Answers are.Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Avid-L2/

<*> Your email settings:
Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to:
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Avid-L2/join
(Yahoo! ID required)

<*> To change settings via email:
mailto:Avid-L2-digest@yahoogroups.com
mailto:Avid-L2-fullfeatured@yahoogroups.com

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
Avid-L2-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

No comments:

Post a Comment