Saturday, April 21, 2012

Re: [Avid-L2] Today's HULLFISH TIP

 

How does this make FC more convenient? It's an option. Options are preferable to being forced to work in any specific way. I set my option to ignore it and I never think about it again. If I want, I can make a keystroke that turns it on. I very rarely use comments in locators in FCP or MC.

Steve Hullfish
contributor: www.provideocoalition.com
author: "The Art and Technique of Digital Color Correction"

On Apr 21, 2012, at 1:59 PM, Anna Hovhannessian wrote:

>
> Thanks Steve, good to know.
>
> This is where Final Cut is more convenient. You hit the key twice for the comment box to open, once if you just want to leave a "marker". What a concept.

[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
Search the official Complete Avid-L archives at:   http://archives.bengrosser.com/avid/
.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment