Thursday, October 3, 2024

Re: [Avid-L2] Using Avid for Quibi Programming Format? AKA a Vertical Video Project in Avid?

Six years ago, the world was different, and some broadcast editing apps didn't think there was anything to this whole vertical video thing. Time to update…

Of course I know some can not, institutionally. You can always use Resolve, even in free mode you can do HD projects in 9x16.

On Thu, Oct 3, 2024 at 3:47 PM John Moore via groups.io <bigfish=pacbell.net@groups.io> wrote:
So I have found Adobe Premier does the vertical and Square Video fairly easily.  We need to deliver square 1080x1080 and Vertical 1920x1080.  I also stumbled a mention of "Avid Custom Raster Size Projects".  A google of that yielded a video of basically what I've been asking for.  Given my main project on is on MC 2018.12.15 I don't think this option exists but I'll check.  Here is the video I found.
 

_._,_._,_

Groups.io Links:

You receive all messages sent to this group.

View/Reply Online (#136501) | Reply To Group | Reply To Sender | Mute This Topic | New Topic
Your Subscription | Contact Group Owner | Unsubscribe [administrator242.death@blogger.com]

_._,_._,_

No comments:

Post a Comment