Friday, June 14, 2024

Re: [Avid-L2] Avid Media Composer has lost Symphony Option?

Okay everything has been sorted out.  I think what happened is when I was first setting up the MacStudio system my license had not been converted from dongle so I ended up launching the trial period which seems to include symphony option.  Then Avid converted my system license to software activation and I activate Media Composer but did not know I had to separately activate the symphony option.  Avid gave me the process to activate it and it worked.  However my second system on my MBP wouldn't activate the symphony option giving an error 101 activation ID invalid or incorrect or some such message.  Turned out Avid needed to fix something on their end to get my symphony activation code for the second system to work.  They did offer a temp license but I wasn't in a bind so I waited a day while they sorted things out.  Leo the support person called exactly on time to start the process of sorting things out.  So thanks to Marianna, Ajay and Leo for getting me up again.  Wait does that sound creepy??? ;-)
_._,_._,_

Groups.io Links:

You receive all messages sent to this group.

View/Reply Online (#136458) | Reply To Group | Reply To Sender | Mute This Topic | New Topic
Your Subscription | Contact Group Owner | Unsubscribe [administrator242.death@blogger.com]

_._,_._,_

No comments:

Post a Comment