Monday, March 20, 2023

Re: [Avid-L2] Quicklimes with wrong levels flags.

Historically I've been told that the basic assumption of a ProResHQ file was that it was legal level.  I don't know if there is an official specification and it certainly can be either legal or full range in my experience.  I know in Resolve V 17 and earlier when exporting ProRes they suggest setting the export to "auto" as opposed to dictating legal or full range.  I'm not much of a Resolve user but I think that suggestion had to do with how the files get interpreted down the line which to me implies some sort of Metadata Flag.  Netflix delivery in the past requested legal level ProResHQ files for my projects.  Herding Cats come to mind.
_._,_._,_

Groups.io Links:

You receive all messages sent to this group.

View/Reply Online (#136110) | Reply To Group | Reply To Sender | Mute This Topic | New Topic
Your Subscription | Contact Group Owner | Unsubscribe [administrator242.death@blogger.com]

_._,_._,_

No comments:

Post a Comment