Friday, January 31, 2020

Re: [Avid-L2] Public Beta | MC 2020.2 | macOS Catalina

Have you tried to use it?  The fact that I find New Blue easier to use is unbelievable to me.  I'm cranky but I have tried to  give Titler+ a chance and as I posted New Blue did a better job of promoting an Avid standard Title tool.  I've yet to find anyone who has embraced Titler+.  I know for sure none of my offline editors are using it.  Losing the basic simple interface that was title tool is a complete FU to the legacy user base.  I'm not saying title tool was great but it served a basic purpose and everybody knew it's basic operation.  The fact that so many find Titler+ unintuitive and get confused by  the selection process, which I still don't understand, shows some very serious design mis-implementations, if that's even a word.  The concept of give me what I've always had and add on to it is completely lost to me in Titler+.  Sure it has more power but the basics do not follow traditional title tool simplicity IMHO.
_._,_._,_

Groups.io Links:

You receive all messages sent to this group.

View/Reply Online (#133975) | Reply To Group | Reply To Sender | Mute This Topic | New Topic

Your Subscription | Contact Group Owner | Unsubscribe [administrator242.death@blogger.com]

_._,_._,_

No comments:

Post a Comment