Friday, August 30, 2019

[Avid-L2] Avid Link very long open

 

Hi,

I'm on a Apple MacBook Pro "Core i7" 3.1 15" Mid-2017 16GB

Since Avid Link came out, Media Composer takes up to four minutes to
open. Normally it takes 45 seconds.

I know it's Avid Link because the long opening behaviour stopped after I
uninstalled it.
Yesterday I upgraded to 2018-12-7 and let Avid link install. The same
long opening came back. After uninstalling it, I was back to the 45
seconds open.

What am I doing wrong. Why is Avid Link slowing down the opening? How
can I have Avid link install without the long open?

Thanks,

Marcel

__._,_.___

Posted by: Marcel Brassard <bncrca@gmail.com>
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (1)
this is the Avid-L2

.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment