Friday, August 2, 2013

Re: [Avid-L2] pro res export seems washed out

 

Hi Lou,

I found online the following recommendation:
Try different QT Export filters to match the image:
Brightness: between -12db and -14db; Contrast:between -3db and -5db.

Ofer Raveh

________________________________
From: Lou Wirth <loutv@mindspring.com>
To: "Avid-L2@yahoogroups.com" <Avid-L2@yahoogroups.com>
Sent: Friday, August 2, 2013 9:06 AM
Subject: [Avid-L2] pro res export seems washed out


 
I am exporting my 1080 seq to pro res for delivery but the blacks seem washed out a bit. Blacks are not as rich at all. I know I am looking at the QT on my apple monitor but still should look a little better.project is YCbCr 709 and I export with color levels set at 601/709. Should I export RGB?
That does not seem to change much.

thanks
Lou
Lou Wirth Productions
500Tamal Plaza, Suite 522
Corte Madera, CA 94925
www.louwirth.com
415-924-9411p

[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]

__._,_.___
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (4)
Recent Activity:
Search the official Complete Avid-L archives at:   http://archives.bengrosser.com/avid/
.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment