Saturday, August 3, 2013

[Avid-L2] Re: True 24fps into MC7 again

 

I too had good results with the Brorsoft converter for the video. I can't seem to get my split audio tracks to come across separate. The MXF shows mono in Brorsoft while it plays correctly in the Canon utility. Has anyone else experienced this?
BTW, FCP imported and converted my 24FPS fine. Though the audio issue remained.

Any thoughts on this?

Thanks!
Chris

--- In Avid-L2@yahoogroups.com, Michael Kedor <mikedor@...> wrote:
>
> I've used Brorsoft MXF converter for the Canon C300 with great results.
>
> http://www.brorsoft.com/video-converter-mac/
>
> Kedor
>
> Sent from iKedor mini
>
> On Jul 25, 2013, at 10:57 AM, Steve Hullfish <steve4lists@...> wrote:
>
> According to Dom, true 24fps is not supported by AMA.
>
> So my footage IS 24fps. How can I get it into Avid? Anything else that can read C300 and spit out MXF or DNxHD?
>
> Steve
>
>
>
> [Non-text portions of this message have been removed]
>

__._,_.___
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (11)
Recent Activity:
Search the official Complete Avid-L archives at:   http://archives.bengrosser.com/avid/
.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment