Saturday, February 23, 2013

Re: [Avid-L2] [FR] - 5 Bin Things

 

I thought that just brought the project window forward.

Shirley

-----Original Message-----
From: Andi Meek kwikpasta@hotmail.com>
To: avid-l2 avid-l2@yahoogroups.com>
Sent: Thu, Feb 21, 2013 5:35 am
Subject: RE: [Avid-L2] [FR] - 5 Bin Things

Surely Ctrl+9 does what you are looking for?

Andi

> To: Avid-L2@yahoogroups.com
> From: rogershuff@yahoo.co.uk
> Date: Thu, 21 Feb 2013 07:37:12 +0000
> Subject: Re: [Avid-L2] [FR] - 5 Bin Things
>
> Seconded.
>
> On 21 Feb 2013, at 03:13, Steve Hullfish wrote:
>
> > Mine would be the RETURN of a dropped feature:
> >
> > You USED to be able to change the background color of the PROJECT window.
For me, I don't really want to color my bins - though I realize others do - but
I definitely like to change the color of my PROJECT window because it looks so
much like a BIN and I have a tendency to accidentally close it. When I could
subtly change the project window, I never used to make that mistake.
> >
> > Steve Hullfish
> > contributor: www.provideocoalition.com
> >
> > On Feb 20, 2013, at 9:07 PM, Benjamin Hershleder Ben@ContactBen.com> wrote:
> >
> >
>
> With best wishes,
> Roger Shufflebottom
> +44 7973 543 660
>
>
>
>
>
> [Non-text portions of this message have been removed]
>
>
>
> ------------------------------------
>
> Search the official Complete Avid-L archives at: http://archives.bengrosser.com/avid/
> Yahoo! Groups Links
>
>
>


[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]

------------------------------------

Search the official Complete Avid-L archives at: http://archives.bengrosser.com/avid/
Yahoo! Groups Links

[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]

__._,_.___
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (27)
Recent Activity:
Search the official Complete Avid-L archives at:   http://archives.bengrosser.com/avid/
.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment