Saturday, November 19, 2011

[Avid-L2] Has Anyone Asked This?

 


So I'm on Snow Leopard 10.6.8. I've got MC 5.5.3. NOW... It seems to be commonly accepted that MC 6.0 will work on Snow Leopard.

BUT... if I upgrade to 6.0 now...then LATER upgrade the OS to Lion, do I have to somehow uninstall then reinstall my shiny new Composer 6.0?

AND... I'm assuming that any projects I'm currently working in 5.5.3 WILL play nice in 6.0 on Snow Leopard... right?

Thanks,

David

David Dodson
davidadodson@sbcglobal.net

[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
Search the official Complete Avid-L archives at:   http://archives.bengrosser.com/avid/
MARKETPLACE

Stay on top of your group activity without leaving the page you're on - Get the Yahoo! Toolbar now.

.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment