Wednesday, October 16, 2024

Re: [Avid-L2] Delivery Spec Curiosity? 30 and 20 second durations?

Today's addition to my file deliveries was this note:
 
Duration: in Switch, :30 promos should be exactly :30.03, :20 promos should be :20.01 –
 these must be frame exact.
 
I do not understand this at all why would the network want the 30 second to be technically 4 frames over 30 second and the 20 second to be 2 frames over.  In my book and Avid's my last frame should be :29 given we are delivering in 29.97.  What am I missing here?  Even applying Drop vs. Non Drop it makes no sense.
_._,_._,_

Groups.io Links:

You receive all messages sent to this group.

View/Reply Online (#136505) | Reply To Group | Reply To Sender | Mute This Topic | New Topic
Your Subscription | Contact Group Owner | Unsubscribe [administrator242.death@blogger.com]

_._,_._,_

No comments:

Post a Comment