Tuesday, June 11, 2024

Re: [Avid-L2] Avid Media Composer has lost Symphony Option?

If you bought your Symphony option separately then it will not be included in the conversion. 
Talk to Avid support to get a separate code. 


DQS


On Jun 11, 2024, at 10:53 AM, Dennis Wiener via groups.io <dwiener=earthlink.net@groups.io> wrote:

Check in Avid lnk. I have somestimes lost activation when updating or reinstalling. Just need to find your activatiion code and reactivate it. I've had this problem with both the sympohony option and script sync phrase find.


On Jun 11, 2024, at 1:34 AM, John Moore <bigfish@pacbell.net> wrote:

I haven't launched Avid on my new Mac Studio in a while but when I did today the Symphony Option was gone.  It was there before when I converted my dongle license to software due to no dongle support.  Now poof it's gone.  I've reached out to Marianna but I thought I'd throw it out to see if anyone else has seen this happen?

John Moore Barking Trout Productions Studio City, CA bigfish@pacbell.net

No comments:

Post a Comment